Location: Paterson, Washington US
Job Number: 9867
Position Title: Registered Nurse
Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and passionate Registered Nurse (RN) for our on-site healthcare clinic located at our client's premier food manufacturing plant in Paterson, Washington and nearby sites. This is your opportunity to step out of a traditional nurse setting and make your impact on employee health, wellness and safety! Great schedule Monday through Friday 6am - 2:30pm!
The Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates healthcare for employees in the onsite clinic, overseeing the evaluation and case management of workplace injuries and compliance with medical surveillance programs.
Your typical day includes:
- Treating acute occupational injuries and performing drug tests, hearing tests, pulmonary function, and fit tests
- Responding to medical emergencies and initiating/facilitating ongoing health/wellness screenings/wellness functions for employees
- Managing cases of workman's compensation claims and facilitating return-to-work and light-duty assignments
- Maintaining a current case log for workplace injuries, outlining treatment plans for weekly case reviews
- Assuring compliance with OSHA and DOT programs, such as hearing conservation, blood-borne pathogen training, random drug screening, and follow-up programs
- Continuing education reimbursement (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- All RN necessary recertification and licensing fees reimbursed (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Career growth opportunities: Clinic/Site Lead, Team Lead, Division Manager, and Division Sr. Manager
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a valid state license and certification in CPR/AED/First Aid
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience (Preferred)
- Have the ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
- Have strong administrative and management skills
- Have working knowledge of HIPAA, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA regulations
Click here to see the full job description.
Address1: 230514 S 100 Circles PR SW
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Registered Nurse
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Public Job Ad Pay Rate (Starting at...): Starting at $75,000
Position Type: Full-Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paterson, Washington US