Clinic Director - Physical Therapist *Lucrative Sign on Bonus Included!*
Location: Midlothian, Virginia US
Job Number: 9715
Position Title: Clinic Director
Pivot has an immediate need for a passionate and proven outpatient Physical Therapist to take the lead as Clinic Director in Midlothian, VA! Our Polo Parkway Clinic treats a wide range of diagnosis from Concussion Rehabilitation, Manual Therapy, Dry Needling, Sports Rehabilitation, & much more!
If you are an experienced Physical Therapist looking for a leadership role in a setting that supports clinical excellence and team work, apply now. Physical Therapist license required.
As a Clinic Director, your typical day includes:
- Evaluating all patients referred for physical therapy
- Completing and submitting all required documentation via EMR
- Conferring with the person most closely associated with the active management of the patient, keeping them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications, and progress
- Maintaining a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic
- The direct management and oversight of the assigned clinic and its staff in coordination with the Front Office Manager, Area Manager, and Regional Manager
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) plans
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO
- Clinical advancement opportunities including New Grad Mentorship, OCS and SCS Residency, Dry Needling Certification, and more
- $1,000 in CEU reimbursement plus an online subscription to MedBridge Education with unlimited online CEUs
- Weekly eligibility to participate in the Clinic Bonus Incentive Plan
- Full Evidence in Motion access membership subscription
You are a great fit if you:
- Are a graduate of a CAPTE accredited school of Physical Therapy, preferably a Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Have experience in an outpatient setting
- Have state licensure or are eligible for state licensure
- Have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and documentation skills
Click here to see the full job description.
Address1: 2925 Polo Parkway
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: Clinic Director - Physical Therapist *Lucrative Sign on Bonus Included!*
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Public Job Ad Pay Rate (Starting at...): Starting at $77,000
Position Type: Full-Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Midlothian, Virginia US