Location: Wyandanch, New York US
Job Number: 9455
Position Title: Athletic Trainer
Pivot Onsite Innovations has an immediate need for an experienced and passionate full-time Athletic Trainer at our client’s site in New York. In addition to competitive salary, work-life balance, and opportunities for career advancement, we have a mentorship program designed to ensure the success of all Athletic Trainers. If you are interested in this setting, then come be a part of our team!
This position's schedule is Monday - Friday, 7am - 3pm, roving between two sites in Long Island and Queens during the week and visiting two other sites once per month.
The Athletic Trainer will plan, coordinate, and supervise all components of a worksite injury management and health improvement program for employees. You will work under the direction of the Pivot Onsite Innovations Medical Director to carry out activities in the following areas: injury prevention and evaluation, ergonomic risk assessments and corrective action planning, OSHA emergency/first aid treatment, physical conditioning and rehabilitation assistance, health education and coaching, and worksite health promotion and marketing activities.
- Continuing education reimbursement (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- All AT necessary recertification and licensing fees reimbursed (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Career growth opportunities: Clinic/Site Lead, Team Lead, Division Manager, and Division Sr. Manager
- One-of-a-kind mentorship program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a bachelor's/master’s degree in athletic training from a CAATE accredited program
- Are BOC certified
- Are state licensed, pending or active
- Are willing to travel to various client locations, as needed
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with client and employees
Click here to see the full job description.
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Athletic Trainer
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Public Job Ad Pay Rate (Starting at...): Starting at $63,000
Position Type: Full-Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wyandanch, New York US