Nurse Practitioner - Part Time
Location: Cleveland, Ohio US
Job Number: 9221
Position Title: Nurse Practitioner
Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven Nurse Practitioner for a part time position. This role will provide coverage Thursdays and Fridays 8 AM to 4 PM consistently at our onsite healthcare clinic located at our client's steel mill in Cleveland, OH!
Under the direction of the Medical Director and Overseeing Physician, the Nurse Practitioner provides patient care that includes, but not limited to, case management, physicals/clearance exams, injury assessment, and minor procedures.
Your typical day includes:
- Performing post-offer physicals, non-work-related RTW medical clearance examinations
- Assessing, diagnosing, treating, and providing ongoing medical management of workplace injuries and non-occupational conditions (episodic and urgent)
- Driving chronic disease management process, including education and wellness physicals
- Performing minor procedures including, but not limited to, suturing, splinting, joint injection, trigger finger injection, arthrocentesis, and x-ray interpretation
- Managing cases of workman’s compensation claims in conjunction with the employer representative and insurance carrier. Facilitating RTW and light duty assignments for employees with work-related injuries
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge
- All NP necessary recertification and licensing fees reimbursed
- Career growth opportunities: Clinic/Site Lead, Team Lead, Division Manager, and Division Sr. Manager
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Have a master’s degree in related field
- Have a valid state licensure and First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Have the ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
- Have strong administrative/management skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Click here to see the full job description.
Address1: 1555 Harvard Ave
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Nurse Practitioner - Part Time
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Public Job Ad Pay Rate (Starting at...): Starting at $65/hour
Position Type: Part-Time Variable
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cleveland, Ohio US