Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Garner, North Carolina US
Job Number: 8809
Position Title: Billing
The medical Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist is responsible for facilitating the collection of patient account balances from account guarantors. If you are looking for a rewarding career in a setting that supports career growth and team work, apply now!
Your typical day includes:
- Following up with insurance payers regarding accounts
- Contacting patients, guarantors, and policy subscribers
- Finalizing the collection of monies owed for services rendered
- Following the defined workflow and the approved timelines for timely claim submission, review, appeal, and adjustments
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) plan
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO
- Competitive pay rate
- Career growth opportunities
- Professional, supportive, and fun work environment
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of medical billing experience
- Understand state and federal collection rules
- Have the ability to read/interpret explanation of benefits, payer remits, and payer contracts
- Have the ability to calculate claims for expected reimbursements and contractual adjustments
Address1: 350 New Fidelity Court
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Public Job Ad Pay Rate (Starting at...): Starting at $18/hour
Position Type: Full-Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Garner, North Carolina US