Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: Amana, Iowa US
Job Number: 8746
Position Title: Licensed Practical Nurse
Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven LPN for a full-time position. This role will provide healthcare support at our onsite healthcare clinic located at our client's manufacturing facility in Amana, IA! Great schedule M-F 8AM to 4PM!
The LPN coordinates health care for employees in the onsite clinic and oversees evaluation and case management of workplace injuries as well as compliance with medical surveillance programs. The OHN relays information to employees and client key stakeholders regarding workplace safety and injury prevention as well as assuring compliance with health-related OSHA mandates
- Giving medication as prescribed by a physician
- Taking vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, and weight
- Basic wound care including cleaning and bandaging injured areas
- Giving injections of medication
- Taking medical histories
- Entering information into computer systems
- Assessing patients’ reactions to medications
- Scheduling appointments
- Keeping medical records current
- Writing prescriptions at a physician's request
- Provide as needed guidance to Onsite personnel at local clinics/client locations
- Assist with day to day issues and escalate accordingly to the Director of Operations and HR
- Management of all aspects of the occupational health services program
- Training & Education for employees in health-related matters
- Prepare and supervise the clinic/patient interaction of the Overseeing Physician as necessary
- Maintenance of charts and employee records
- Case management of workman’s compensation claims
- Maintain current case log for workplace injuries outlining treatment plan for weekly case review
- Assure compliance with OSHA and DOT programs such as hearing conservation, blood borne pathogen training, random drug screening and follow up programs.
- Must have a valid state LPN license
- 3+ years nursing experience required
- 2+ years Occupational Health experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
- Strong administrative and management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, ethics and confidentiality
- Experienced in developing health and wellness programs and performing ergonomic assessment
- Strong knowledge of workers compensation case management and regulations
- Working knowledge of HIPAA, ADA, FMLA and OSHA regulations
- Familiarity with manufacturing and production facility practices.
- Proficient computer skills with MS, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Position may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Address1: 2800 220th Trail
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Licensed Practical Nurse
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amana, Iowa US