10-Month Assistant Athletic Trainer - Delaware State University
Location: Dover, Delaware US
Job Number: 8670
Position Title: Athletic Trainer
Pivot Sports Medicine -- a division of Pivot Physical Therapy, the Mid-Atlantic's premier provider of physical therapy and athletic training services -- has an immediate opening for a full-time Athletic Trainer in Dover, DE. In this role, you will be an athletic trainer for Delaware State University.
If you are a Certified Athletic Trainer looking to be part of a reputable sports medicine team at Pivot, apply now! Pivot was co-founded by athletic trainers and serves professional, collegiate, and scholastic athletes throughout the Mid-Atlantic. Pivot fosters your clinical and professional excellence through continuing education and mentorship:
- $1,000 in continuing education reimbursement
- Unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge
- Professional, supportive, and fun work environment
- Participation in Pivot’s Annual Sports Medicine Staff Development Conference
- Career growth opportunities to positions that include Athletic Training Regional Coordinator, Area Manager, Director etc.
- Opportunities for PRN work at camps, tournaments, and with professional and collegiate sports teams
- One-of-a-kind Athletic Trainer New Grad Mentorship program
- Networking opportunities with Pivot athletic trainers, physical therapists, and area physicians
Under the guidance of the Director of Sports Medicine and Regional Coordinator, our athletic trainers work at the university performing diverse athletic training duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaboration and education with school administrators, coaches, team physicians, athletes, and parents
- Coordinating schedules for event coverage, maintaining your athletic training room, ordering equipment, documenting, and being the best advocate for your patients from injury prevention to return-to-play
- Attendance at athletic practices and games, providing coverage with on-field evaluations and management of injuries, and referral for specialized care as needed
- Creation of rehabilitation programs, utilizing modalities, and assisting in overall body conditioning of an injured athlete to manage their recovery and return to activity
Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training from a CAATE accredited college/university
- BOC certified, pending or active
- State license or be eligible for state license
Address1: 1015 S. Governors Av
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
Community / Marketing Title: 10-Month Assistant Athletic Trainer - Delaware State University
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dover, Delaware US