Talent Acquisition Specialist - 1099 Contract Recruiter
Location: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US
Job Number: 8321
Position Title: 1099 Recruiter
Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven TA Specialist for a full-time position. This role will own and drive the recruitment process of 1099 healthcare providers across nearly 150 clinics nationwide! Someone with a strong work ethic, flexibility, who strives under urgent time sensitive needs is a MUST have! Come join an amazing team with a collaborative work environment!
The Contract Recruiter assists in the design and implementation of creative and effective recruiting strategies to meet current and future business needs. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, he/she serves as the recruiting subject matter expert, consulting with the hiring managers and Human Resources department to navigate the complexities of the recruiting process in the assigned region. The Contract Recruiter is responsible for filling simultaneous requisitions utilizing active and passive candidate sourcing techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes strategies to identify, source and attract high quality clinical and non-clinical candidates in the assigned region
- Acts as a consultant to multiple partners regarding recruitment, sourcing, staffing forecasting, talent planning, diversity and internal movement
- Develops comprehensive sourcing strategies and conducts candidate sourcing for assigned roles in the assigned area by leveraging multiple sourcing channels to identify and attract top talent
- Works in partnership with a variety of internal partners, hiring managers and external vendors to meet the talent needs of the organization
- Responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle and meeting defined metrics for quality, cost, cycle time, diversity and compliance/risk
- Provides best-in-class recruitment experience for your candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process
- Promotes Pivot as the employer of choice
- Participates in special projects as required
Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven proficiency in developing sourcing strategies utilizing multiple channels
- 5+ years of experience sourcing and presenting a diverse candidate slate to hiring managers
- 5 + years of experience with core recruiting functions, including: interview scheduling, candidate as required and follow up with non-selected candidates
- Knowledge of applicant tracking system (ATS): Posting open requisitions, tracking candidate activity and maintaining 100% compliance with required data fields
- Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field of study is desired, a minimum of an Associate of Arts degree is required
- 5+ years of experience in a recruitment or TA function (Healthcare recruiting preferred)
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, HR partners and cross functional partners to review and align on job specification
- Previous experience using LinkedIn Recruiter tool and other sourcing tools, experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment (2 years)
- Ability to work independently
Address1: 125 Gaither Dr
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
City: Mt. Laurel
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist - 1099 Contract Recruiter
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US