Patient Care Coordinator
Location: Washington, District Of Columbia US
Job Number: 8299
Position Title: Patient Care Coordinator
Pivot Physical Therapy, a premier provider of physical therapy and sports medicine services, has an immediate opening for a passionate and experienced Patient Care Coordinator. In this full-time role, you will provide front desk coverage including check-in/check-out, insurance verification, appointment scheduling by phone and in-person, and superior customer service. Medical office experience is preferred, but not required. Successful candidates will be friendly, patient-focused, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for a role that offers opportunities for career advancement and a team-oriented setting, apply now!
Your typical day includes:
- Maintaining and performing a warm, friendly and welcoming relationship with all patients, Pivot staff, all medical and non-medical professionals, vendors and visitors
- Exceling in the area of customer service
- Scheduling appointments
- Accurately entering patient demographics, insurance, and case information
- Accurately enters charges as needed, review charges/encounters, and completes coding edits checks
- Collecting all monies due prior to each visit such as co-payments, deductibles, co-insurance, etc. Documents all monies appropriately.
- Accurately verifying benefits via phone and sets up accounts accordingly
- Competitive pay rate
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week.)
- Holiday, vacation, and personal time off
- Career growth opportunities
- Professional, supportive and fun work environment
You are a great fit if you:
- Hold a High School degree or equivalent
- Have front office/receptionist experience - medical setting preferred but not required
- Have a general understanding of medical billing practices and medical terminology (HCFA 1500, CPT and ICD 9 codes)
- Possess excellent customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills including proper phone etiquette
- Enjoy interacting with patients, clinical and administrative staff in a pleasant, courteous, and respectful manner
- Are detail-oriented and driven to multi-task
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting where you make an impact every day
- Available Monday – Friday 7 am to 7 pm (Schedule may vary between these hours.)
Click here to see the full job description.
Address1: 1115 U St NW
Company: Pivot Physical Therapy
State: District Of Columbia
Community / Marketing Title: Patient Care Coordinator
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Public Job Ad Pay Rate (Starting at...):
Position Type: Full-Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Washington, District Of Columbia US