Billing and Business Operations Associate
Location: Newport, Delaware US
Job Number: 8112
Position Title: Billing and Business Operations Associate
Pivot Occupational Health is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Billing and Business Operations Associate.
The Billing and Business Operations Associate assists with the operations and billing functions and supports the clinical functions of Pivot Occupational Health as defined below. This position helps provide support for the staff and is cooperative and supportive with employees to ensure the delivery of quality occupational health services to clients. Responds to requests in a timely and effective manner and discusses recommendations and actions with the Revenue Cycle Management leadership to accomplish the mission of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with daily operations, and administrative functions.
- Assist the Billing Department with Daily Audits, Invoicing and Billing Projects.
- Contributes to the provision of data, reports and participates in administrative projects for the benefit of operations, including but not limited to the client contract specialized billing statements, utilization reports, monthly management report, client usage reports, etc.
- Performs Accounts Payable function, processing invoices for payment.
- Assists personnel with the coordination of a prompt response to complaints from patients, customers and staff.
- Helps coordinate program service provision for clients and supports sales representatives as needed.
- Assists with projects as required and performs miscellaneous duties as requested.
Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of CPT Codes preferred
- Medical Billing experience preferred
Address1: 200 Biddle Avenue
Company: Pivot Occupational Health
Community / Marketing Title: Billing and Business Operations Associate
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Newport, Delaware US