Vice President of Sales
Location: Chicago, Illinois US
Job Number: 8046
Position Title: Vice President of Sales
Pivot Onsite Innovations has an immediate need for a proven and passionate Vice President of Sales to sell our services as we grow and implement on-site health clinics at client sites nationwide. Preferred candidates will be Midwest-based and have success in the occupational health space paired with an innate hunger to drive new business. This position is remote.
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for oversight of various industry verticals and strategic plans to achieve sales goals by cultivating new client relationships and closing sales.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate, cultivate and develop new business relationships
- Demonstrate ability to sell at C suite level, as well as Human Resources, Risk and Safety Departments
- Implement new and effective sales strategies
- Prospect and qualify appropriate new business opportunities and partner with Account Managers on expansion opportunities
- Assess prospects and prioritize opportunities
- Identify and qualify prospective clients and collaborate with Account Managers on existing clients
- Develop and present sales presentations, coordinating with various teams and resources as needed
- Collaborate with Business Development Coordinator to develop a method to track and keep senior management up to date on marketplace dynamics and industry trends
- Develop a strategic sales plan and deliver it as well as routine reporting and performance results to senior management
- Work collaboratively with Operations, HR and other internal/external partners on strategies for targeted prospects and the implementation plan for new projects
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and implement a competitive sales strategy
- Build new and leverage established relationships to increase prospect and sales opportunities
- Participate in industry related associations and organization activities
- Seek opportunities for improving company visibility in business community
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum seven (7) years of outside sales experience or familiarity in the healthcare industry or experience with Workers' compensation claims, risk management, managed care or occupational health. Experience selling within the on-site occupational health space preferred
- Bachelor's degree in industry related field
- Proficiency in computer and analytic skills
- Experience creating client presentations using Microsoft Office programs and
- Prior experience with client databases or CRM systems
- Experience using effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify barriers and develop plan to elicit full support
- Proven ability to model and actively participate with Bus Dev team to identify barriers and build a successful sales plan
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with employees
- Self starter and hunter required
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Vice President of Sales
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US