Location: Moraine, Ohio US
Job Number: 7895
Position Title: Occupational Health Technician
Are you seeking working/life balance, desirable pay, great benefits and a client focus environment? Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven Paramedic for a full-time position. In this role, you will be part of a premier occupational medicine team working on-site at our client’s distribution center in Moraine, Ohio. Schedule - Overnight shift!
The Paramedic coordinates health care for employees in the onsite clinic and oversees evaluation and case management of workplace injuries as well as compliance with medical surveillance programs. The Paramedic relays information to employees and client key stakeholders regarding workplace safety and injury prevention as well as assuring compliance with health-related OSHA mandates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to emergencies efficiently and promptly.
- Administering basic first aid and medical support and assessing the nature and extent of injuries/illnesses.
- Perform drug tests, hearing tests, pulmonary function and fit tests as necessary
- Effectively communicating with medical professionals and treatment facilities to obtain instructions regarding further action and following up accordingly.
- Effectively communicating, receiving and carrying out patient care plans given by the Overseeing Physician, Medical Director, or third-party providers as necessary
- Effectively communicating with client and site personnel regarding any worksite incidents, hazards, etc.
- Demonstrating a strong orientation towards team work and the ability to understand the importance of team coordinated efforts.
- Create an environment of trust and caring, which allows workers to take responsibility to reduce or eliminate actions or behaviors under their control that contribute to injury and illness.
- Communicate regularly with key client site personnel regarding injury prevention activities.
- Attend meetings and serve on committees as requested.
Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
Key Skills & Competencies
- Must have a valid state license
- 2+ years previous industry experience required
- 2+ years Occupational Health experience a plus
- Current CPR/First Aid certifications required
- CAOHC certified as an Occupational Hearing Conservationist is a plus
- Breath alcohol technician (DOT) trained is a plus
- Urine Drug Screening (DOT) trained is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office
- Prior knowledge in the areas of Occupational Health, OSHA Recordability and Worker's Compensation preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with client and employees
- This position requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Address1: 800 Fuyao Ave
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Paramedic
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Moraine, Ohio US