Clinic Implementation Project Manager
Location: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US
Job Number: 7839
Position Title: Implementation Manager
Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring a passionate and self-driven PMP-Certified Implementation Manager to create, lead and report on project plans related to the opening of new Pivot Onsite clinics. Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
The Implementation Manager creates detailed project plans related to implementing the required processes, systems, and solutions for the launch of Pivot’s new Onsite Innovations clinics. Overseeing the project plan from initial scope assessment all the way to roll out, the Implementation Manager leads the project management team, liaising between department stakeholders and executive leadership to best align clinic openings with overall business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, lead and report out on project plan for new clinic launches
- Collaborate with clinical and non-clinical resources to complete various tasks associated with launching clinics
- Maintain and report on clinic implementation status on weekly basis with clients and internal partners
- Manage multiple clinic implementations at once with efficiency
- Continually evaluate and improve clinic implementation processes
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships and manage expectations with respect to deadlines
- Other duties, as assigned
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- 2-3 years of experience leading projects (PMP preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Self-starter with strong desire to contribute and work collaboratively to achieve goals
- Strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written communications
- Past experience in medical field preferred
- Flexibility for travel up to 30% of the time
Address1: 125 Gaither Dr
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
City: Mt. Laurel
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Clinic Implementation Project Manager
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mt. Laurel, New Jersey US