Emergency Medical Technician - Per-Diem
Location: New York, New York US
Job Number: 7723
Position Title: 1099 Occupational Health Tech
Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven EMT for a per-diem position on an as needed basis. This role will provide coverage as needed at our onsite healthcare clinic located at our client's construction sites in New York City, NY!
Pivot Onsite Innovations is seeking an Emergency Medical Technician to join our team in a PRN capacity at our Construction work-site clinic as an Occupational Health Technician. This unique opportunity will encourage EMTs to pivot into the non-traditional setting, and flourish within the quickly growing occupational arena. EMTs will, operate under the title Occupational Health Technician, and be responsible for patient education, administering first-aid support, performing pre and post-employment screenings, and additional duties needed to improve the patient’s overall health and wellness. As a patient advocate, the EMT will verify Construction work-site patients are receiving the best possible care; ensuring they are well enough to be at work, and well enough to enjoy their lives outside of work.
Emergency Medical Technician Responsibilities:
- Administer basic first aid and medical support as the first responder of work-related injuries
- Collaborate with on-site team while building relationships with front-line employees, coordinating projects with managers, and communicating with outside medical professionals to ensure a high level of medical care
- Reduce the number of injuries, severity of injuries, and the time spent away from work for the industrial team by promoting wellness activities and education
- Impacting lives through patient education
Emergency Medical Technician Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience working as an Emergency Medical Technician
- Current and valid state EMT licensure - required
- Willingness to obtain company funded OSHA certification per state and local requirements
- Prior EMT experience in an industrial setting – a plus, but not required
- Prior EMT experience in an event setting - a plus, but not required
- Position may require proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations - 1099
City: New York
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Emergency Medical Technician - Per-Diem
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US