Location: Seattle, Washington US
Job Number: 7686
Position Title: Account Manager
Pivot Onsite Innovations is looking for an Account Manager with experience managing partners and clients in a healthcare environment! Join a growing and exciting team with a client/territory focus in the Pacific Northwest! Remote friendly! Must be comfortable with travel!
The Account Manager has oversight of implementation, maintenance and support of designated clients and service deliverables. The Account Manager acts as the liaison between and support system for clinic staff and key client contacts.
- Work with territory area of clients to develop clinic processes and procedures
- Partner with clinic staff in implementation of client requested programs and services
- Maintain day to day relationship with identified key client contacts
- Oversee clinic operations in conjunction with the Director of Operations and the site Medical Director
- Routinely meet with client and clinic personnel to review ongoing needs and areas to add value
- Order and organize clinic supplies and equipment for new clinic set ups
- Attend meetings and serve on committees as requested.
- Prepare and present stewardship report with relationship manager and medical director to client at quarterly and annual performance review meetings
- Collaborate with Division Management and Director of Operations on strategy for site program development and service delivery
- Collaborate with HR and Division Management on the appraisal process
- Assist with day to day employee and client issues and escalating as necessary
- 30-35% national travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 plus years of account management experience in a service related industry required
- 3 plus years of operational experience required
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Knowledge of OSHA recordability and worker’s compensation a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Position may require proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US