Licensed Practical Nurse - Per Diem
Location: Greenville, Ohio US
Job Number: 7587
Position Title: 1099 Licensed Practical Nurse
Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven Licensed Practical Nurse for a per-diem position. This role will provide coverage as needed at our onsite healthcare clinic located at our client's distribution center in Greenville, OH!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN ) coordinates health care for employees in the onsite clinic and oversees evaluation and case management of workplace injuries as well as compliance with medical surveillance programs. The LPN relays information to employees and client key stakeholders regarding workplace safety and injury prevention as well as assures compliance with health-related OSHA mandates. This position provides coverage on a per diem basis.
- Gives medication as prescribed by a physician
- Takes vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperature, and weight
- Provides basic wound care including cleaning and bandaging injured areas
- Gives injections of medication
- Takes medical histories
- Enters information into computer systems
- Manages IVs
- Monitors fluid and food intake and output
- Moves patients safely
- Assesses patients’ reactions to medications
- Schedules appointments
- Keeps medical records current
- Writes prescriptions at a physician's request
- Provides as needed guidance to Onsite personnel at local clinics/client locations
- Assists with day-to- day issues and escalates accordingly to the director of operations and human resources
- Manages of all aspects of the occupational health services program
- Provides training and education for employees in health-related matters
- Prepares and supervises the clinic/patient interaction of the overseeing physician as necessary
- Maintains charts and employee records
- Case management of workman’s compensation claims
- Maintains current case log for workplace injuries outlining treatment plan for weekly case review
- Assures compliance with OSHA and DOT programs such as hearing conservation, blood borne pathogen training, random drug screening and follow up programs.
- Maintains and updates OSHA log monthly
Required Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Valid state LPN license required
- 3+ years nursing experience required
- 2+ years Occupational Health experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
- Strong administrative and management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, ethics and confidentiality
- Proven experience in developing health and wellness programs and performing ergonomic assessment
- Strong knowledge of workers compensation case management and regulations
- Working knowledge of HIPAA, ADA, FMLA and OSHA regulations
- Familiarity with manufacturing and production facility practices.
- Proficient computer skills with MS, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Position may require proof of Covid-19 vaccination
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations - 1099
Community / Marketing Title: Licensed Practical Nurse - Per Diem
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Greenville, Ohio US