Emergency Medical Technician
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma US
Job Number: 10078
Position Title: Occupational Health Technician
Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven EMT for a full-time position. This role will provide healthcare support at our onsite healthcare clinic located at our client's distribution center in Tulsa, OK! Great schedule M-F 7A-3P with potential for overtime!
Pivot Onsite Innovations is seeking an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) to join our team at our worksite clinic as an Occupational Health Technician. EMTs will be responsible for patient education, administering first-aid support, performing pre and post-employment screenings, and other duties needed to improve the patient’s overall health and wellness.
Your typical day includes:
- Administering basic first aid and medical support as the first responder of work-related injuries
- Collaborating with the onsite team, building relationships with frontline employees, coordinating projects with managers, and communicating with outside medical professionals to ensure a high level of medical care
- Reducing the number of injuries, severity of injuries, and time spent away from work for the industrial team by promoting wellness activities and education
- Continuing education reimbursement (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- All EMT necessary re-certification and licensing fees reimbursed (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Career growth opportunities: Clinic/Site Lead, Team Lead, Division Manager, and Division Sr. Manager
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience working as an Emergency Medical Technician
- Have a current and valid state EMT licensure
- Are willing to obtain company-funded OSHA certification per state and local requirements
- Have prior EMT experience in an event setting (Preferred)
Click here to see the full job description.
Address1: 7301 Whirlpool Drive
Company: Pivot Onsite Innovations
Community / Marketing Title: Emergency Medical Technician
Pivot Health Solutions is a premier provider of health and wellness services that focuses on getting people back to health, preventing injury and staying fit where they work, live and play. Our family of brands include Pivot Physical Therapy, Pivot Onsite Innovations, Pivot Occupational Health, Pivot Sports Medicine and Pivot Performance. We wouldn't be Pivot without our passionate and dedicated team members. If you're looking for a rewarding career in a setting that promotes clinical excellence, professional advancement and teamwork, apply now!
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Health Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Health Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Health Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Health Solution's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Public Job Ad Pay Rate (Starting at...): $20/hr
Position Type: Full-Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tulsa, Oklahoma US